Swank Web Hosting offers full service hosting, email and domain services for personal and small business websites. All of our hosting packages are full featured with everything you need to get the most out of your website. Swank Web Hosting has no set-up fees for our plans and a 30 day money back guarantee.
This plan is best for individuals who are just getting started with a small, personal website or blog.
- 1024 MB (1 GB) disk space
- 30 GB monthly bandwidth
- 5 addon domains
- 5 MySQL databases
$6/month or $18/quarter or $66/year
Our most popular plan! This plan has plenty of space and bandwidth for most individuals or small businesses.
- 2048 MB (2 GB) disk space
- 60 GB monthly bandwidth
- 10 addon domains
- 10 MySQL databases
$9/month or $27/quarter or $99/year
This plan is best for bloggers or small businesses with lots of content and high traffic.
- 3072 MB (3 GB) disk space
- 120 GB monthly bandwidth
- 15 addon domains
- 15 MySQL databases
$12/month or $36/quarter or $132/year
Want the best deal? Sign up for one of our yearly plans. It’s like getting one month free! We also offer multiple year plans at an additional discount.
If you wind up needing a larger hosting plan, you can upgrade any time. We can also customize a plan based on your needs, contact us and let us know your site specifications and we’ll create a plan just for you!
Managed WordPress Hosting
We adore WordPress and we’re proud to say that all of our hosting clients have WP powered websites. But WordPress can have its downsides…
The main downside is that its core software, themes and plugins need to be constantly updated to keep your site from being vulnerable to hackers and to make sure that you have access to the newest features that WP offers. We understand that not everyone has the technical ability, time or energy to dedicate to this kind of constant maintenance and that’s where we come in!
- $5 per month gets you:
- One free installation of WordPress.
- Free blog migration from WordPress.com or Blogger.
- Free installation of a variety of plugins to keep your site safe from spam and brute force attacks, optimized for search engines and loading lightning fast.
- If you’re not ready for a custom design, you’ll be able to choose from hundreds of free high quality themes for your site. We’ll even send instructions for customizing it.
- Upgrades within 48 hours of new versions of WordPress being released.
- Weekly check-ins to make sure all plugins and themes are up to date.
- Daily automatic file and database backups.
- Email support and step-by-step tutorials for using WordPress.
How to sign up: This service can be added to any of our hosting plans. Click the sign up button above to choose your hosting plan. On the Order Summary page, under Available Addons check the box next to Managed WordPress Hosting to add this service to your plan.
- All plans Include:
- 24 hour server monitoring
- Easy to use cPanel
- Softaculous – Instant installs
- File and Image Managers
- PHP 5.6.24 / MySQL 10.1.21-MariaDB
- MySQL databases & phpMyAdmin
- SSH (available upon request)
- Web-based email with spam filtering
- POP3 and IMAP email
- Email Forwarders & autoresponders
- Addon & Parked domains
- Domain redirects
- Unlimited FTP accounts
- Cron jobs
- And there’s more:
- Automatic daily and weekly backups
- Awstats and Webalizer site stats
- Bandwidth reports
- Error Logs
- IP Deny Manager
- HotLink protection
- Password protected directories
Do you need more space for email? Whether you’re hosting your website with Swank Web Hosting or anywhere else, emails can take up a lot of space, especially if you send and receive large files. If you don’t want your emails taking away your precious hosting space, we recommend signing up for a dedicated email plan.
All of our Email Plans give you an email address to contact your visitors, clients, partners, and/or customers. You will be able to send and receive email from a branded address like ‘email@example.com’ and make sure that all of your communications look professional.
Email plans can be added on to any of our hosting plans or can be purchased separately. You are not required to have a hosting account with us to purchase an email plan. However, to order any of our email plans you MUST register or transfer your domain to Swank Web Hosting first.
- Basic Email Plans:
- 10GB of storage, plus send attachments up to 20MB.
- Manage your contacts and appointments with Address Book and Calendars.
- Access your email anytime from desktop or mobile devices.
- Spam and virus protection to keep you and your mail safe.
- Access your email using email clients that support IMAP or POP.
1 Email Address
10 Email Addresses
25 Email Addresses
Google Suite Email Plans
Need more than just a basic email account? Get Google Email, Calendar, Docs and Drive for your website or business. G Suite is an all-in-one suite to communicate, store and create.
G Suite Basic
- Custom email addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Video and voice calls
- Integrated online calendars
- 30GB of online storage for file syncing and sharing
- Online text documents, spreadsheets and slides
- Easy to create project sites
- Security and admin controls
- 24/7 phone and email support
One-time Setup Fee: $20
$5/month per user or $60/year per user
G Suite Business
Everything in G Suite Basic, plus…
- Unlimited Storage (or 1TB per user if fewer than 5 users)
- Advanced admin controls for Drive
- Audit and reporting insights for Drive content and sharing
- Google Vault for eDiscovery covering emails, chats, docs and files
- Easily search and export to different formats
- Archive all emails
- Set message retention policies
One-time Setup Fee: $20
$10/month per user or $120/year per user
Domain Registrations and Transfers
All hosting plans and email plans require a domain name. Don’t have one yet? We can register one for you!
Domain registrations – $17.50/year*
Register a new domain with your hosting or email plan.
Domain transfers – $17.50/year*
Transfer your current domain to your new hosting or email plan.
ID Protection – $7/year
Available with all new domain registrations or transfers. Normally, anyone can look up your domain in the online WHOIS database and find your name, address, email and phone number. Adding ID Protection will keep all of your personal info private and away from spammers or online scammers.
*This price is for the most common domain extensions like .com or .net. Other extensions may cost extra. Price will be listed at checkout.
Make your site more secure and google friendly by using https instead of http in your URL. This requires a dedicated IP address and an SSL certificate.
One-time Setup Fee: $20
SSL Certificate – $30/year
Dedicated IP Address – $5/month
How to sign up: This option can be added to any domain or hosting order. Click the sign up button to place your order. On the Order Summary page, under Configurable Options check the box next to “Dedicated IP Address with SSL Certificate.”
Questions? Contact Us
Please use the contact form below and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours. You can also email us anytime at email@example.com or call us weekdays between 10am and 5pm (CST) at 615-852-8016.
If you are a current customer, please make sure to provide your full name and URL.