Swank Web Hosting offers full service hosting and domain services for personal and small business websites. All of our hosting packages are full featured with everything you need to get the most out of your website. Swank Web Hosting has no set-up fees and a 30 day money back guarantee.
This plan is best for individuals who are just getting started with a small, personal website or blog.
- 1024 MB (1 GB) disk space
- 30 GB monthly bandwidth
- 5 addon domains
- 5 MySQL databases
$6/month or $18/quarter or $66/year
Our most popular plan! This plan has plenty of space and bandwidth for most individuals or small businesses.
- 2048 MB (2 GB) disk space
- 60 GB monthly bandwidth
- 10 addon domains
- 10 MySQL databases
$9/month or $27/quarter or $99/year
This plan is best for bloggers or small businesses with lots of content and high traffic.
- 3072 MB (3 GB) disk space
- 120 GB monthly bandwidth
- 15 addon domains
- 15 MySQL databases
$12/month or $36/quarter or $132/year
Want the best deal? Sign up for one of our yearly plans. It’s like getting one month free! We also offer multiple year plans at an additional discount.
If you wind up needing a larger hosting plan, you can upgrade any time. We can also customize a plan based on your needs, contact us and let us know your site specifications and we’ll create a plan just for you!
- All plans Include:
- 24 hour server monitoring
- Easy to use cPanel
- Softaculous – Instant installs
- File and Image Managers
- PHP 5.3.29 / MySQL 5.5.42-cll
- MySQL databases & phpMyAdmin
- SSH (available upon request)
- Web-based email with spam filtering
- POP3 and IMAP email
- Email Forwarders & autoresponders
- Addon & Parked domains
- Domain redirects
- Unlimited FTP accounts
- Cron jobs
- And there’s more:
- Automatic daily and weekly backups
- Awstats and Webalizer site stats
- Bandwidth reports
- Error Logs
- IP Deny Manager
- HotLink protection
- Password protected directories
Managed WordPress Hosting
We adore WordPress and we’re proud to say that all of our hosting clients have WP powered websites. But WordPress can have its downsides…
The main downside is that its core software, themes and plugins need to be constantly updated to keep your site from being vulnerable to hackers and to make sure that you have access to the newest features that WP offers. We understand that not everyone has the technical ability, time or energy to dedicate to this kind of constant maintenance and that’s where we come in!
- $5 per month gets you:
- One free installation of WordPress.
- Free blog migration from WordPress.com or Blogger.
- Free installation of a variety of plugins to keep your site safe from spam and brute force attacks, optimized for search engines and loading lightning fast.
- If you’re not ready for a custom design, you’ll be able to choose from hundreds of free high quality themes for your site. We’ll even send instructions for customizing it.
- Upgrades within 48 hours of new versions of WordPress being released.
- Weekly check-ins to make sure all plugins and themes are up to date.
- Daily automatic file and database backups.
- Email support and step-by-step tutorials for using WordPress.
How to sign up: Managed WordPress Hosting can be added to any of our hosting plans. Click the sign up button to choose your hosting plan. On the Order Summary page, under Available Addons check the box next to Managed WordPress Hosting to add this to your plan.
Domain Registrations and Transfers
All hosting plans require a domain name. Don’t have one yet? We can register one for you!
Domain registrations – $12.50/year*
Register a new domain with your hosting plan.
Domain transfers – $12.50/year*
Transfer your current domain to your new hosting plan.
ID Protection – $12/year
Available with all new domain registrations or transfers. Normally, anyone can look up your domain in the online WHOIS database and find your name, address, email and phone number. Adding ID Protection will keep all of your personal info private and away from spammers or online scammers.
*This price is for the most common domain extensions like .com or .net. Other extensions may cost extra. Price will be listed at checkout.
Do you need help updating your website or blog and just don’t have the time or desire to do it yourself? We can do it for you!
How it works: Our maintenance plans are pre-paid blocks of time. Once you’ve signed up, you can email us ANY TIME you need work done.
There are no expiration dates or additional fees and you DO NOT need to be a Swank Web Hosting or Design client to sign up. We will happily work with other hosts or sites designed by others.
How long it takes: We’ll get back to you with a time estimate but in most cases the updates will be done within a week.
How much it costs: We have 2, 5 and 10 hour plans, starting at $50/hr. Our hourly rate is on a sliding scale, so the more time you pay for up front, the more money you’ll save. We’ll keep track of our time and subtract it from your plan. If your balance reaches zero, you can add more hours to your account whenever you need more maintenance.
What kind of maintenance we do:
- WordPress installation and upgrades
- Plugin installation and upgrades
- WordPress theme installations
- WordPress tutorials
- Content & Graphics
- Content entry or updates
- Graphics and color changes
- Font updates
- Migration from Blogger or WordPress
- Development & Security
- Script installation (slideshows, etc.)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Full site backups (one time or scheduled)
- Hacked website cleanups
These are just some of the services we offer. Do you have questions? Would you like a time estimate before purchasing a plan? Contact us for more info!
Important note: These plans only cover maintenance, updates, optimization and basic cosmetic changes to your site. If you need a custom design and/or graphics, please contact us through Swank Web Design to get a price quote.
Questions? Contact Us
Please use the contact form below and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours. You can also email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us weekdays between 10am and 5pm (CST) at 615-852-8016.
If you are a current customer, please make sure to provide your full name and URL.